Dental hygienist services
Our dental hygiene services are offered by Julia Janpol, Eveli Hark and Krista Aas, who focus on preventing gum and dental diseases.
They will give recommendations to the patient regarding dental hygiene and will conduct procedures to guarantee the health of your teeth and mouth including:
- Removal of caries on and below the gums
- Pearl wash procedures
- Removal of pigmentation and food stains from the teeth
- Polishing dental fillings
- Cleaning removable and fixed dentures
- Cleaning around implants
- Levelling the surface of roots, i.e. removing sediment from the surface of the roots
- Treatments for strengthening the tooth enamel and reducing sensitivity
- Teaching the right methods of dental hygiene based on an individual approach
- Tooth whitening (with a Philips Zoom lamp, Ultradent OpalEscence gel, or whitening at home with aligners)
- Installing dental decorations
- Cleaning the oral cavity for patients under orthodontic care
Dental and oral hygiene services cannot be provided to patients with oral herpes.
Deep dental cleaning
Regular dental cleaning keeps your teeth clean and healthy. We recommend receiving a deep dental cleaning treatment at least once a year. However, patients with advanced gum infections (gingivitis) or infection around the teeth (periodontitis) will first need to receive treatment from a periodontist.
A deep dental cleaning visit includes the following:
- Airflow treatment, which removes dental plaque, any tartar above the gums, and reduces pigmentation.
- Ultrasound cleaning, which removes tartar from below the gums and between the teeth.
- Cleaning with a paste and rinsing with antibacterial mouthwash, which will make your teeth sparkling clean and refresh your mouth.
Deep dental cleaning costs 110 euros, and the visit takes approximately one hour.
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in dental care. Discoloration can happen as a result of smoking, general erosion or due to other reasons. Whitening removes the dark pigmentation from your teeth, giving you a brighter smile.
Our clinic conducts whitening treatments using the Philips Zoom device or Ultradent Opalescence whitening gel. Our hygienists can also give you instructions for whitening your teeth at home. For this purpose, we will issue patients with special whitening aligners and give them advice to achieve the best possible result.
Before whitening, it is important to first book a dental check-up and cleaning to guarantee a good result of the treatment. As all patients do not respond to the whitening procedure in an identical way, we recommend organising a consultation beforehand in order to determine the most suitable whitening method for your needs.
The procedure at the clinic takes approximately 60 minutes. Depending on the method that is used, the cost is 265 or 375 euros.